Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Weston's Birthday

We made a Spiderman cake for his birthday, he wanted Wolverine, but when it was done he was excited with it and forgot about X-Men. (Try finding a Wolverine to go on top of a birthday cake.) I put this on because I knew Megan would like to see it, we both take pride in our amateur cake characters (not you Brandon, you are a professional).


Our family went bowling for Weston's birthday, he had the best time, and we had a lot of fun watching the kids bowl. I especially had a great time because, yes, I did beat Tyler.









She has great form, doesn't she?







The babies were great and they loved all the excitement at the bowling alley.




Weston loves the Jazz so we got him this jersey, this is the smallest you can get it in Kirilenko, which is his favorite. He tried it on and told us he would wear it when he was seven. We'll see about that!




Grandma Pat and Grandpa Frank came out for Weston's birthday, they brought him new snow gear. This was much needed since when it first snowed he was wearing his little sister's fleece mittens, too small boots, and 2t snow pants. (Anna just loves getting her picture taken.)







4 comments:

The Bucks said...

Maybe Xander can wear his when we come down and they can be twinners.

The Bucks said...

Those are great pictures of the kids bowling. I would love it if I could beat Brandon.

The Bucks said...

Good job on the cake. I'm glad that he came around and liked it. Did you get our present yet?

Jill said...

I love the bowling pictures! I guess I should take Allie. It looks like you had a lot of fun!