Monday, May 26, 2008

Pay it Forward...At Last

Okay, I am a big, greedy loser. I won this on Mindy's blog about two months ago and she said I couldn't keep my prize if I didn't pay it forward, and I like my prize too much to let it go. But my stipulation is that Mindy has to update her blog because I have been wondering what the twins look like--It's been a while. (Are they sitting up?)

Anyway, here are the rules:

You simply make a comment to this post in the next week and on Sunday June 1st I will put your name in a drawing and the three people that I draw out get something from me! Winners will be posted on the 1st. If you win, be prepared to PAY IT FORWARD! (Or you get your prize taken away! :)

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Oh Pick me, Katie I missed you guys so much camping, I wish you could have come.

The Bucks said...

I'm taking a leap of faith here. I don't know what I would do if I had to come up with prizes.