Saturday, May 9, 2009

A month in review...

I've been a bad blogger lately, so I plugged in my camera to see what I have missed. Here is our month in a few words, and a lot a pictures.

Paige had a Cowboy/Cowgirl fashion show at preschool this month, she did some fancy turns, which ended in falls. She still looked very cute, but we might be signing up for dancing this Fall.







Lots of soccer games, Weston is finally catching on to a few things (like scoring goals is fun) and told us he is the fastest on his team. He is fun to watch, just ask the twins, they get fed a lot of food by all the parents on the team.


And..... this cute girl......




did this to her sheets,

this to her crib,



and ruined her clothes,
but we still love Bag Balm. Without it we would surely have crusty cheeks, red and overwiped noses, and sore bums.



P.S. My updates will be scarce for a while because I am doing some grading online for the month of May, which means before my kids wake up, during naps, and after they're in bed. I don't feel a clean house coming on. (or a nap...sad)

2 comments:

The Bucks said...

Weston is looking pretty good, he definitely deserves a treat after all that hard work and fast running. Maybe Anna just felt a little chafed and got carried away.

Jill said...

yuk bag balm. I bet the room stunk bad. That girl! you need to cage your little animals! I like the soccer pictures, it makes me sad I didn't get Allie signed up.