Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween




























Since we get an extra hour of sleep tonight and my family is zonked out in bed, I will update my blog with Halloween pictures before Thanksgiving. Tyler and I confiscated some clothes from his parents' closets and surprised them by showing up as their former selves in 1978. He even has a hairpiece in to simulate the comb-over. It was funny, but that jumpsuit was so tight and uncomfortable. I am very proud of the twins' costumes, I made them back in September and they have had a lot of use already. My mom made Paige's cheerleader outfit ( I bought the pattern and it was way over my head), it turned out so cute. I tried to teach her a few cheers, but just got weird looks from Tyler, I guess it was pretty bad. I feel sad after Halloween is over, but I guess I should start planning for next year!
Weston is wrestling this year, it is something he has really liked. (Especially if he wins.) He gets the most serious look on his face, almost like he is in a zone. He has done really well, but we haven't gotten him to wear a singlet yet, probably a good thing.
Owen likes to wear the singlet around the house, only problem is he can't stop wrestling when he has it on, that kid is on full throttle all the time.

5 comments:

Payne Family said...

I love all the costumes and I have to say very impressive job on the Twins!!! I haven't blogged for a while so I loved checking yours and getting to read 4 posts I haven't seen yet!! Yahoo

The Bucks said...

I love all the costumes, good job!! You guys look hilarious in your sweet clothes! I bet everyone thought it was hilarious, I know I do. I'm glad I'm not the only one preparing for next year because I love impressing people with costumes.
Weston looks like he is having a great time wrestling. At least he is getting a lot of practice in with Owen to wrestle with.

Jill said...

Hey you need to scan in the picture of my parents to compare then people could really appreciate how good you guys look. Your kids looked adorable (as usual) on Halloween. Good job on the costumes.
That is a serious face has.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE your costume!!!!! I can't believe how tiny you are! Only you could fit into Jaydenes clothes!(I don't know how to spell her name)Everyone elses turned out adorable!!

Bekka Wallentine said...

oh my, i love the twins' costumes! they are so adorable! :)