Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We All Love Hali



There is one word that the babies share and have both been able to say quite clearly for some time now, "Hali". They both bawl over their cousin holding them and follow her around. She is their very favorite person to play with and they both get so excited to see her. Here is what she did with them today, dressed them BOTH up in princess wear and I think Owen liked it the most because when we took it off he carried it around and tried to put it on his head.


Some great news I wanted to share, today while I was teaching piano, the babies watched a movie! An entire CD of Baby Einstein, I am so happy they like TV, judge if you will, but there is nothing better than TV loving kid! Even if it is for only a half hour, I'll take it.

7 comments:

Niki said...

That is sooo cute, the little outfits. I agree with the TV watching. The first time T watched a DVD I was on cloud 9. It took a long time because she always wanted to be right were I was ALL the time. Once I got that little bit of freedom because the TV caught her attention I felt very excited! Now she is lucky to watch Dora once a day before she goes to bed, but she is a busy girl:)
About the Chore, Steven said the exact same thing! I hate to break it to you both but it goes straight to the bank:) after she earns it.

The Bucks said...

Owen looks absolutely ravishing as Snow White. I guess you now have Halloween costumes figured out for them.
That is a huge accomplishment that they can sit through an entire movie. I love how Owen is really getting into it.

Jill said...

That is the best picture of the twins watching TV. I'm so happy they watched a dvd! That is a great thing!! If you need me to watch the kids while you go shopping let me know. I'm always here, always happy to watch them.

camigodfrey said...

i love little owen's face as he watches the tv. I also love tv watching children, kennadee finally would around 3. Hopfully hunter will like tv soon.

Tanna said...

That's too funny! I totally argree about tv/movies. It can be a lifesaver, seriously!

Denise said...

I'm not judging, Ava loves PBS and it is nice to have some time to myself even if it is just to catch up on laundry. I love that white poofy dress. So cute.

Megan and Jon said...

Hali is the sweetest thing ever. I adore her, Just the greatest politest disposition ever. Glad we share her.

Never will a judge a TV baby , Never.

I came to see if you posted your race you beter. Heard you did amazing.