Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Salt Lake City...

Last weekend we went to Salt Lake and stayed overnight in a hotel and went to Temple Square. My kids love this and I realize just how little we leave home when we do this. They hated Temple Square and only wanted to go back to the hotel and swim. Weston thinks we should move into a hotel, because Curious George lives in one and then he could have a pool. Everyone loved it even though Mom booked Priceline too late at night and only clicked on one bed, at least it was king size, but I did pay the price in the fetal position at the foot of the bed before the night was over. We remembered how bad Tyler and I drive in Salt Lake, those one way streets always get us--we should stick to small towns.













The next day we visited Discovery Gateway and the kids loved, loved, loved it. They could have stayed all day! Do you have to wonder why the twins are always sick?





3 comments:

Jill said...

Tyler looks so mean in that picture. You make me not want to go to the lights this year. :( Poor Katie at the end of the bed. I had to laugh, sorry

The Bucks said...

How in the world do you guys go swimming with all of your kids? I would be a nervous wreck! That museum looks like so much fun, we might have to check it out sometime!

Megan said...

So when are you coming to my house?! Mt Rushmore? I'm totally on the way!