Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Weston!

Weston turned 6 years old today, he woke up very early and asked me if I was happy it was his birthday. Then he asked me if he looked taller, and wondered if everyone at school would tell him "Happy Birthday!" He got a new scooter, perfect for the snow! He also got a new vest and tie for church, snow pants, a huge bowl of fruit, and best of all...Hulk Punchers. He has already made every sibling cry-can't wait for tomorrow! I have only myself to blame, but you'll find me in the corner laughing because it is mighty entertaining. They even talk-"YOU"RE MAKING ME ANGRY, YOU WON"T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!"










Paige had her preschool program yesterday, and loved every minute of it. So did the twins, they sat perfectly still, like little angels through the entire thing.

Her new hat Aunt Tiffy made her. Now all her hair has veen chopped though, it is in a very snazzy A-line because while Tyler and I were bringing in stuff from the van, she stood too close to the wall heater and cinged her hair badly, the whole house smelled of burned hair. We just part her hair on the other side now and you can't even tell.

6 comments:

Jill said...

The hulk punchers, perfect gift. Paige looks so cute in her red shirt, I can't wait to see her new sassy hair cut.

camigodfrey said...

that is so sad, good thing you could still pull off a cute haircut. look like weston is having a ball with his hulk punchers!

The Bucks said...

I would love to have some Hulk hands to beat up on Xander, I mean play with Xander. Happy birthday, Weston!! I am very happy that you are 6. Your new camera is great. The pics of Paige are very cute!! I got your Christmas card today, and I love it. Weston and Anna smile the same, it's cute!

Megan and Jon said...

Poor Paige roasting her hair. she still looks just adorable. Weston I think looks so much like a little Tyler.

Sara said...

I love the hat that Tiffany made for Paige. Too cute! I wish I had the talent to make a hat...I'm sadly on my fourth attempt to make one. Stupid #$@%^ hats.
On a happier note, it looks like Weston had a really fun Birthday!! I wish I had a pair of Hulk gloves, I think it would get my point across nicely when Brady is trying to tell me I have enough pairs of shoes....

Tanna said...

Katie,
Your posts are always so funny! Your kids are mighty entertaining (not to mention darn cute!). We need to get together again soon.