Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Bald Eagle

I was driving into my driveway when I saw the most enormous wing-span I had ever seen flying over my head. I watched as the bird landed in my tree, and I ran to get my camera. I had to go back and get a stronger lens because it was so high up and I had to get a good shot so that Tyler would believe me. It turned out to be a bald eagle, it is not all the way mature yet though, that is why there is still some brown on it's head and specks on his chest. Isn't it beautiful? I hope he comes back.


This is a picture of a magpie next to it, so you can see how big it was.
Oh, one more thing--we got new swimsuits! These poses stem from Aunt Tiffany who loves the show "Toddlers and Tiaras". She records them and Paige likes to watch them. The first one is "pretty feet, and pop toe!" Very sassy!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love the suits! So cute. Anna looks like a gymnast. She has "american thighs" just like me.

Megan said...

So dang cute! Where did you get them? I ask you questions in your comments like you are going to respond. Maizy didn't believe me that this was Paige or Anna. She said "Anna the twin?!". So, she hasn't seen her for a while or with her new haircut. She said "That isn't Paige, Paige has blond hair". Apparently....we need to get together some time. When are you coming to Montana?:)

The Bucks said...

Just don't let Paige act like some of those brats on that show. I agree with Jill, Anna is built like a gymnast, too bad she's low tone.
You should call the Autobahn Society about your new visitor. Do they eat mice? Cute swimming suits!

Bekka Wallentine said...

Hey Katie thanks for your comment and the boy's name is irrelevant :) haha his name is Tanton Jeppson, he's just a friend. I like the first little picture of Anna and Paige it's cute. Oh and tell Tiffany I watch that show too! I can't believe all the crazy mothers that are on that show! They make me laugh!