Sunday, April 27, 2008

Captain Soccer


Weston loves soccer, in this first picture he is checking out his own shadow while he runs. I do the same thing sometimes, just to see if my shadow looks fast. It usually doesn't. Can you tell who the 5 year olds are, and who the six year olds are in the second picture? Weston never loses track of the score in a game, and he calls their best player Captain. Their team is so fun to watch because they always congratulate one another when they score and Weston's cousin Adri (with the long dark ponytail) will pick him up when he scores and when he falls down. I wish we could go watch his games all year long because I love it too.



These are just a few random pictures I decided to post because I just plain take too many. When you have been cooped up in a house for 10 months, you must think everything is cute and photograph worthy. I always say it is better to take too many, than not enough.


Some brotherly love!! Paige was really excited about her mohawk!



I was posting this picture of the twins when Tyler looked over my shoulder and said it looked like the one of Weston and Paige so I had to add this one next to it. A lady at the grocery store the other day asked me if I had two sets of twins, looking at these shots it would appear that way.




Worn out after church, thank goodness for Grandma Jaydene and all the help she gives us for those three straight hours. She lets Tyler off pretty easy, or is that me.



6 comments:

The Bucks said...

Can you even imagine having two sets of twins? That would be awesome, only two pregnancies! Weston definitely looks like the best of the 5 year olds. I'm glad to know that they still use the blue and yellow uniforms. Do they smell the same? I always watch my shadow to make sure it doesn't look too fat, I know it's not fast.

Jill said...

Aren't you glad you have only one set of twins. Are you sure you want to have another it might turn into 2. :) I love all the pictures. I really need to post. Anyways, I love the soccer post. That is so cute that Adri picks him up. I can just see her doing that. She is so kindhearted. I want to come sometime. Let me know when.

Megan and Jon said...

YOU KNOW I HAVE NEVER NOTICED THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY HAD TWO SETS OF TWINS BUT YOU COULD.
WESTON IS SO FUNNY RUNNING WITH THE SHADOW, I DO THAT TO CEPT TO SEE IF MY BUTT LOOKS BIG IN MY SHADOW.. AND IT DOES. HEHE

Aaron said...

Oh the youth soccer memories, priceless!! Having seen your dirty soccer playing in high school, we hope that Tyler coaches your kids!! j/k

Megan said...

K, that picture of Paige and Weston makes me so sad! I still feel like that is how old they should be! Such cute pictures!

Janette said...

They are all so cute. I love all the pictures. Addi loves to see Paige, even if it is pictures on the computer. She can't wait to play with her again, probably at the reunion :)