Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Has... Almost Sprung


Weston has found the sweet spot to kill box elder bugs or as his grandma calls them, "firebugs".
He and Brant also have had a good time on Brant's new four-wheeler. Looks like trouble, doesn't it? Why is my grass the brownest in town?


Weston sat outside and filled my card up on my camera taking pictures of his dad riding. He wanted to stay out there alone and snap away, but I wanted my camera to still work when he was done.


Owen thought it was so funny to eat Paige's toes, hopefully he doesn't keep this up in the summer when they are nasty dirty. This other picture looks strange but was so funny, I was in the other room and heard Paige saying, "It's okay, Momma's here," over and over. This is what I found when I went in the living room. Anna liked it at first, but started getting mad by the time I got the camera.

8 comments:

The Bucks said...

Those bugs are making my skin crawl, they are so creepy! I didn't know Brant got his own 4 wheeler. I hope they have good insurance! Anna looks quite red with anger. I like how Paige is trying to comfort with one eye on the TV. She's my kind of mom.

The Bucks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

I love the picture of Ty. I love that he is kissing to the horse and all. That firebug picture gives me the hebeegebees. Thanks for that! ps I love the George music. It goes great with Ty's "cowboy" picture.

The Bucks said...

Your grass in the brownest because it's always the weeds that turn green first. That means you some good grass!

Megan and Jon said...

Does Paige loves babies or what. I can't for her and Liv to play because they are right on the same page.. Brant and Weston and bound for an injury but will have the greatest memories ever from getting to ride that little wheeler.

camigodfrey said...

weston takes great pics. those pics of the kids are funny, i hope owen dosent try doing that when he has teeth.

Nate & Emily said...

Katie! I know, I know...Im not the greatest keeper of the blog, but at least I posted something right? Besides, Im too busy looking at your blog. It's darn cute by the way. Your kids as so cute. I love their little faces!!! I hope your a go with Mandys reception..Hmmm maybe I should email you.

Em

Payne Family said...

Cute new blog, I love the colors. Paige is going to be a good little mom. Cute pictures. I think you should let Weston have the camera all the time he is a natural:)