Saturday, April 12, 2008

On the Road

We spent some time at my sister Megan's house in Idaho this week. It was a very quick trip so Tyler and I could attend a viewing. The kids love to see Xander and had so much fun playing. The babies loved to pull up to the low window and pound on the glass.







Anna and Owen loved to explore a new place, Megan said they would make laps around the house. My brother-in-law Brandon owns nearly every He-Man figurine ever made so they got those out for Weston and he watched old He-Man episodes. "I have the POWER!" He loved every minute of it and when we got home he said, "Mom, that was a great vacation!" Apparently we don't get out much because I think we were gone for a total of 19 hours. We all had a great time visiting and eating some great food, courtesy of our hostess. Thanks Meg!


2 comments:

Tanna said...

He-Man Rocks! We just brought Jed's He-Man home a week or two ago. Pete's been playing with them non stop! He and Jed are having a great time with them. Nice pics!

Megan and Jon said...

I can't believe how much the twins have changed. So big.. When you come into town sometime call and Paige can stay with us and play