Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Zella




On Saturday morning we welcomed a new cousin, Zella Carol. She belongs to my sister Tiffany, and she weighed 6 lbs 8 oz, only 19 inches long. Her brother and sister, especially sister, are so excited. I will have to get a picture of them with her later. She has the most perfect little head and I haven't seen her eyes yet.
She is named after my grandma's sister, who, at the age of seven told her parents over and over she wanted to be baptized, but they always told her she had to wait until she was eight. She became ill and died before she turned eight. Her middle name is after my most special Aunt Carol who passed away five years ago. We are so glad she is finally here.

3 comments:

Nate & Emily said...

Katie! Tiff looks great and Zella is a doll. Tell her congrats for me. I know that Carol must have a grin on her face. What a doll! She has that cute Ashcroft look!

Jill said...

She is so cute! I'm glad you posted pictures, she looks like them for sure. Cute little Zella. I didn't know that about her name either. fun.

Jill said...

I tagged you