Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Friday night we went to dinner with all my in-laws, then the husbands went home to put the children to bed and us girls went to the awaited movie, Twilight... I liked the movie, but I like pretty much every movie. And I was pleasantly surprised with the good-looking Jacob, of whom I have always been a fan. They chose well for the role.
We waited in a cold long line, then two of us saved five seats for the others who were further back in line, well it got pretty vicious, maybe because we were all waiting for a vampire show, I don't know. We were approached by some who wanted our seats badly and one very nasty word that shouldn't come out of a lady's mouth later, we all still got to sit together. But, I was sweating and not sure if I was going to have to fight to protect what was ours first. Even when we went out for popcorn, women got angry we were saving our seats, come on!


3 comments:

camigodfrey said...

Thank goodness I had you with me and not one of my wimpy sister-in-laws, little potty-mouth needed her face slapped, as if saying the "f" word was going to get her a seat any better, come on ladies, grow up!

The Bucks said...

Were these grown women whe were being so beasty? I'm glad that you like Jacob, everyone seems to think he's annoying. I can't wait to see the movie, neither can Brandon!
You look really cute in the picture, very fancy!

Anonymous said...

WOW sounds a little crazy! We went saturday in Brigham. Already had are tickets so not to bad. Stood in line awhile though, but all sat together. I'm not sure that I like Jacob though. Yes I did like Edward.