Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry, Merry, Merry!




We had a wonderful holiday season with lots of family, lots of food, and lots of good times.



















Christmas Eve Party with Grandma and Grandpa Godfrey included some basketball, the kids singing in the program, pinata, and Santa.






The kids were thrilled with all their new things. Paige loved the Barbie Head she got, though if it is left alone in a room it can really freak you out. Weston got an MP3 player for the long Kindergarten bus ride, he is the only one who didn't have one! Oh, and Dad got Hulk Hands to get some energy out with Weston.





A little more of the tree mutilating by the twins, and more fun at Grandma Jaydene's.







On to the Ashcroft's where they were thrilled with more gifts, kind of cramped because they are in the middle of adding on. But the twins were thrilled to be pulled around in the wagon in the unfinished part. We are now awaiting spring to use it.




Thing one and two hiding behind the advent calendar. All the Christmas decor came down on the 26th and life has been easier.


Oh, and our anniversary came and went on Dec. 28th. I stayed home from church with sick kids, then Tyler spent most of the afternoon and evening trying to fix our friend's furnace because they are sitting on a beach in Australia and we were afraid of their pipes freezing.

We have been married for 8 years.


8 comments:

The Bucks said...

It's about dang time you updated! The reason I can blog and not pack is because I didn't have any boxes at the time, so don't judge me. I can't even imagine all of the mayhem at Mom and Dad's, but I missed being there. Xander loves the wagon, too. I love your Christmas tree, very twin friendly.

camigodfrey said...

cute pictures, i love all the kids in their matching clothes. your wedding pictures is darling also.

Megan and Jon said...

I had to come here and say that Anna is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. It makes me just want to squish her like a cute little puppy or something, Sunday she was adorable. Adorable.

laci said...

Katie I love your sarcasm, it kills me! :) (hopefully you really are being sarcastic cause that would be nice and awkward if you weren't)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday season. I am glad to be able to see all your cute pictures and what is going on at your house.
I always remember Christmas at Grandpa Buttars house with all the cousins

Jill said...

Classic pictue of weston and Tyler. I'm scared to come over I'll get my lights punched out. The littlest pet shop house is way cooler than Allies. I'm glad Paige liked it. I forgot you guys got married in Dec. you guys look so young. Happy 8 yrs!!

Jill said...

oh ps I LOVE the first picture, that one should be framed!

Amanda said...

I had to laugh when I read about Weston's MP3 player and compared it to the days of listening to Paula Abdul on your "ghetto blaster"- the one that had a shoulder strap and batteries so we could take it with us and listen while we rode our bikes around Hyde Park. Things sure have changed!