Friday, January 9, 2009

Bummer

The culprit.... on the left.
the damage...one broken bed.
The real story:
I was in the next room cleaning while waiting for the twins to go to sleep, but they had other plans. They decided to do bummers in their beds, and I thought they would soon tire and go to sleep. Then I heard a crash and went in to find that the heavyweight had busted his bed. In his words, "UH-OH!" Not so funny to me now because until it gets fixed he is sleeping in my room and taking advantage of it.

7 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE the dinosaur pj's! That is a bummer about the bed though.

camigodfrey said...

oh that sucks, they must have been jumping pretty high! will you tell sara to invite me camigodrey@yahoo.com please. thanks for the fun night last night, we loved it.

Jill said...

Oh those twins! I love your blog. It is so cute. It is paper?

The Bucks said...

He's just getting some good practicing in so that he is skilled on the tramp this summer. You don't want him to be like me and only be able to do bummers.

Megan and Jon said...

1-2-3-4 lets have a bummer war.

They are so cute I think I would let them get away with it. Do they still sleep together?

laci said...

That's weird my phone wouldn't work...but anyways, I would use it if she doesn't want it. I don't want to be an Indian giver!

Megan and Jon said...

Tiff was telling me your found seriously so blessed.. hehe. It makes me giggle. I was telling her about another blog I love to stock that I was going to send to you so here it is. http://thelifeandtimesofjoel.blogspot.com/


No idea who the guy is, he just makes me laugh though so I blog stock him