Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. George Weekend

Here's how we spent our weekend. Look good to anyone? Well, we had to drive 6 hours to feel this warm sunshine and we didn't stay long, but it was worth it. Tyler called me on Friday afternoon about 2 and asked me if I wanted to go to St. George for the weekend, I, of course signed on and we left our home about 6 pm for warmer weather. It's funny what snow will do to a person.

Owen flexing his muscles and Paige and Weston couldn't get enough pool time.

Our pool honeys, Anna prefers this spot over the water, or even standing in general.

A quick stop at the temple to run on the green grass.









A little rock climbing and a picture at the hotel. We had a great time, but the twins were so glad to get home. They just ran laps around the house when we got home Sunday night and giggled.

9 comments:

madikay9 said...

oh fun! i love climbing the red rocks!

Sara said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm jealous! Your pictures are really cute, I love the top picture of the twins.

Nate & Emily said...

The pic on the top is adorable Katie. What a fun getaway. Next time stop by when you pass!!! Reminds me of our good ole days with the condo getaways. Fun times!

Katie Griffiths said...

Last minute trips are the best - no time to worry about everything you need to get done before you leave! Looks like a fun time.

Megan and Jon said...

The warm weather looks amazing. I'm jealous. Are you taking your own pictures, they look great.

Denise said...

Jill told me about your quick getaway. It looks wonderful. How fun to get in the pool. P.S. Thanks for your gift in the mail. Ava was so excited to even get mail and then to get something so adorable. She loves wearing hats and that beanie was so cute. Thanks so much!

Jill said...

You know I'm jealous. I went to Boise hoping for sun but instead we got tons of wind and rain!!! I knew we should have went with you. I didn't know you went swimming. dang. I love the picture of you and the kids. Paige's shirt is so cute. I'm glad to see your kids got to wear green at some point. :)

Megan said...

Where is the picture of you in your swimsuit?!:) Red rocks make me so homesick!

The Bucks said...

That doesn't sound like Tyler at all! I love your bathing beauties! How fun that you got to wear new summer clothes as well. Next time we will go with you. The red rock pictures remind me of when we went to Vegas and went red rock climbing, good times.