Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vacation and more...


Finished off T-ball season,


Celebrated the 4th,

Our friends cam to visit from Montana and we went on a little horse ride.




Family vacation to Island Park and Yellowstone.



There were a lot of foreigners taking pictures of our kids right behind me as I was taking them. I guess I'll just assume it is because they are cute, or maybe there are just so many of them.





Old Faithful is still spouting. Izzy Dizzy relay races.





Walks with Grandma. River rafting.


And hot tubbing with Dallin.







Worm finding and three-wheeling.






5 comments:

Jill said...

I wouldn't have been mad if you left me in the pic. I'm not like that. :)
Awesome pic of Weston hitting the ball.

laci said...

You guys seriously have the cutest kids. I can't believe how blonde Owen and Anna are. (I don't know why, but maybe just cause your other two are a little more brown-ish) Anyways, looks like a fun vacation!

angie curtis said...

Were the foreigners Asian? When Melissa and I were little and we were up there, we had hair the color of Anna's. They loved it, and asked my parents if they could take pics. They also got our address and sent us fun Asian things for many years.

Bekka Wallentine said...

Weston is mutton bustin!? haha there's a very good chance i'll be there, i go to the rodeo every night so i'll be sure to cheer loud for him! i'm excited now :)

Megan said...

I'm embarrassed I'm a story blogger. I want to be a sentence blogger like you! And Yes, I'm sure they took the pictures because your kids are so dang cute!