Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random

Here's how we try to make the babies happy when Tyler is roping and the day seems to never end. Paige and Weston have to wear swimsuits because they aren't allowed to get in together anymore (they're getting too old and too aware).

This is the robot we made, Weston was looking at a blog with me and saw a boy that got to make one for his Valentine box. He kept reminding me about it and would say, "Oh, I wish I could make a robot like that." So we finally did and they loved it (for that day).
Lesson; only look at blogs when your children (and husband) are asleep.





Cute bare bums! I always laugh because HE has the broader shoulders and SHE has the broader hips. See, we can't help it, we were born that way!
I just have to post the funniest thing that Paige said to me last night. She was out of bed and came down while I was pumping. She was all relaxed, as I was rocking her with my foot in Anna's carseat. Thoughtfully she says, "Some Moms pump tires, and some Mom's pump milk, huh?" I couldn't argue with that.



8 comments:

Megan said...

You are the cutest mom ever!

The Bucks said...

I think that is the first time I've seen Anna smiling. I guess we need to see you guys more often. Xander really liked looking at the bath tub pictures and the bums. That's pretty funny how you can tell who is who from their body shape. I never would have noticed that. We are coming down this weekend.

The Bucks said...

I would rather be a mom who pumped milk than one who pumped tires.

Jill said...

Oh my heck! I love the bum picture. It is crazy how different they look! Allie also talks a lot about pumping. She always wants to watch Mindy. Then she has a million questions after. Paige makes me laugh!!

Payne Family said...

Those are the best posts!! I love it. It shows what being a mom is really all about, baths, bums and pumping:} I love the google look on Weston. It sounds like Paige is a hoot!!

Megan and Jon said...

Oh what a cute mom you are to think of all these inventive things to do. Specially the robot. The picture of the bums is priceless.

Tanna said...

Wow, looks both fun and exhausting. I had a fun time looking at your blog yesterday. My favorite is that Paige likes to hold Tyler's hand while they eat dinner. Jed and I had a good laugh. Too cute. Glad you found us. I'll definitely check back soon.
Tanna

Denise said...

I love that you have "The Joker" by the Steve Miller Band on your playlist. Ask Darcie how much she used to love that song. I love your blog, your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Weston has gotten.