Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too Much Baby Equipment


We have a lot equipment in our house since having these babies: 2 jumpers, 3 bouncy seats, 1 walker, 1 saucer, 2 high chairs, and 2 swings. And yes, we have used it all. Sometimes Weston and Paige like to make good use of it. Here is Paige watching some cartoons.



Earlier this week Weston was scooting through the kitchen in the walker and he heaved the jumper that hangs in the doorway. Consequently, it hit Paige dead in the nose and she had blood dripping from both nostrils. Weston was so sad and sorry that he put himself in timeout. When we got it all plugged I came out of the bathroom and he had his nose in the corner. I felt bad that he was so sad about it, but it was
nice to see him care about his sister.







8 comments:

The Bucks said...

The toilet paper in her nose reminds me of us when we were kids. I hope she is feeling better. It's good to know that Weston felt bad.

Jill said...

Poor tired Anna. But even worse poor poor Paigey! That made me laugh Weston put himself in time out. Isn't that the second time Paige has got hit in the head with the jumper???

camigodfrey said...

that is so sad, sorry paige! what a well trained weston punishing himself, what cutie's! looks like anna wasn't too interested in eating.

Payne Family said...

I hear ya with too uch stuff. What a nice brother Weston is. That's such a sad face Paige has.

Aaron said...

Whatever Katie, we know what really happened...you should be expecting a knock at the door from Child Protective Services anytime now.

Payne Family said...

I tagged you- check my blog.
Yes I am in the process of doing the other tags

Payne Family said...

I tagged you- check my blog.
Yes I am in the process of doing the other tags

laci said...

How sad and funny at the same time...what a good kid Weston is to punish himself. I KNOW that never happened around my house growing up. Your kids are so cute, I'm glad I get to peek in now!