Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kirilenko

Weston got a haircut, or two. This first one is the before, he hates it long, but I love it. He begged me everyday to cut it and I kept telling him when it gets warmer. I had to finally give in because it obviously isn't getting any warmer.






Weston after his mom cut his hair, I just didn't want to see the curl over the ears go. I thought it looked okay, but his dad didn't. The front is a little questionable.




Weston after Angie cut it--much better, she was so nice to let us ALL come down and cut it last minute. He told her he wanted it like Kirilenko. He loves how it feels in the back. While he was getting it cut Angie's little boy, Jaxon, who is the same age as Weston went in and said, "It doesn't even look like Weston!"




This is the best baby entertainer in the world, he may take it a little far sometimes, but who could ask for better help! He is my; diaper taker, binky finder, baby bouncer, baby pusher, toy getter, and bottle tipper-- and rarely complains. And he does all this without taking his eyes off the television.



6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my heck! He looks so handsome!! I love love his new hair! Thank goodness for Angie.

The Bucks said...

Wow, it was really long and groovey. I like it long, but I like it even better short. I wish we didn't have to cut Xander's hair. Tell Weston that I think he looks just like Kirilenko. You forgot to list mom in your list of crafty family members. Remember how well she used to toll paint? That's a lost art!

camigodfrey said...

the twins look so happy when weston plays with them, what a good big brother. his haircut is very handsome.

Jill said...

let me refresh your memory!! I was the big winner last year! That's right me. I won the $20 (is that what it is) I think you are the one who is going down my friend! My kids rome around while I go to hunting so good luck with the twins.

angie curtis said...

Katie- Tell Weston he looks just like Kirilinko! I hope you like it! Let me know if you still want it shorter.

Aaron said...

How about trying Kirilenko's former haircut (mohawk!)?! Marlaina says to lay off the curlers--you're going to traumatize the poor boy!! j/k You guys have cute kids, we enjoy the pics.