Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New-Do



Today Paige found the haircutting scissors (hers are on top of
the fridge due to her last craft project of mutilating socks),
and she took a chunk out of one pigtail and cut her little wispy
hairs on the side into bangs. Needless to say she got a new
haircut from me tonight. I wasn't all that mad because I have
been trying to get her to let me cut it.






This picture was taken on Monday, yes, we still have way too
much snow out here. It never seems to melt where it drifted
from all the wind. We shoveled some of it away and found a
great way of letting both babies swing in our only baby swing!

9 comments:

The Bucks said...

I love her hair like that! I wish mine would lay that nice. It looks very thick.
I thought at first that Owen was crying, but he's smiling. I love your creativity. I bet Weston and Paige want to sit in there together now!

camigodfrey said...

holy cow that looks cold, but fun. i love the new haircut, i wish i could cut kennadee's hair shorter.

Jill said...

They look like siamese twins in that swing!! Paige is evil with scissors!!

Jill said...

But her hair is cute and by the way ******HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!******

Megan and Jon said...

Everyone has to do it sometimes with scissors right. You did a good job fixing it. I think it is darling.

HAPPY DAY TO YOU>

Denise said...

Paige's hair is really cute. And the picture of the twins in the swing - love that. It sucks you still have so much snow.

Janette said...

Paige's hair looks way cute. I don't think I would ever dare cut Addi's hair, you did great though. Clarkston has so much snow still, it's crazy. Looks like they had a fun time swinging even if there still is 3 feet of snow :)

Nate & Emily said...

Love the site Katie. It looks great. You have got to have the cutest kids! Paige's hair is so cute! I guess all those "how to cut hair on tape" really work!

Marlaina said...

Sounds like you had a fun easter! I can't believe all the snow you still have (one reason I don't miss Utah)! Our tomato plants in our garden are about two feet tall by now and our sweaters are packed away for the season. I love the swing!