Sunday, March 16, 2008

Princess Paige

On Friday we went with my sisters-in-law and Paige's cousins to Disney on Ice. I had never been before, but loved it. Their costumes were so great and it kept her interest for almost the entire time. When we got to the last princess, Cinderella, Paige said something to me, I couldn't hear her so I leaned over and said, "What?" She then yelled, "I said, I'm ready to go home!"
She got to choose one toy and she chose the biggest Ariel magic wand that sings and lights up, I'll have to post a picture of it, it kept hitting everyone and was kind of creepy looking. Oh well, she loved it for an hour.






Paige with her cousins, Saydee on the left and Madison on the right. Madison is so great with all these little girl cousins she has. She is the only girl out of the older bunch and has had to contend with boys at Grandma's house for many years. Paige just loves her.

5 comments:

The Bucks said...

I love Paige's oufit, she looks so cute! I need to see a picture of this giant wand.
She is so funny, she knows when she has had enough princess crap for one day.

Jill said...

Madison really is the best cousin ever. We should take her to the movies next time.

Megan and Jon said...

Oh looks like fun I had tickets and had to sell them for an elders quorum party,, :(.... Did you see any adults dressed up. Channy did and put them on her blog, Pretty funny

laci said...

I have to add my little two cents as well...Paige is a doll! I too, love the outfit, especially the boots! They kind of remind of the the purple ones Bekka used to have with lady bugs on them...I'm sure you had to pick them up a time or two! :) I also love her smile, is that your's or Tyler's?

The Bucks said...

You should film Weston reading and then post it so that everyone can see how smart he is.