Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Way too many pictures to choose from...

I'm sorry, overload on the new pictures, but I couldn't help it. Here are a few more that weren't on Emily's blog that I want to share. I love this first one because you can see the horse's nose in the picture with Weston. All the pictures Em took at Grandpa's barn, she was surrounded by about four horses nuzzling her. I wished I had had a camera to take a shot of her taking pictures of us. She was a trooper, expecially when Weston and Paige got the hang of it and started showing off to get her to take their pictures, "Emily take a picture of this!" I have so many good ones of Paige, she is so photogenic. Anna was having kind of a bad day, but we got a few good ones of her. Oh, and the last one is of Tyler's butt. He didn't know that I had stuck that flower in there for him to hold and we got a big kick out of that.









Martin Harris Pageant view, a production that should be seen by all.
If you haven't seen it you should make the journey out.


9 comments:

The Bucks said...

Wow, I don't know you are going to choose which ones to print off. I want to see all of them. She did such a good job and really has an eye for artsy shots. I like how you guys don't really like you are posing, just having a good time as a family.

camigodfrey said...

what some dang cute pictures, you'all look so great in alot of them, how will you choose one to print. i love the last shot of tyler's butt and the flower.

Jill said...

That's hilarious! I think you should keep that pic of Ty's butt in your wallet! Woo woo! :)
I really love your pictures! I wish she could do ours. I love the one with all of you walking and the swings. You need to do a whole wall of cute frames and pictures with vinyl letters in the middle. That would be so cute!!

Niki said...

What some cute pics! I really like the swing set one, that is so fun! I always love a dad and his little girl so the one with Tyler and Anna is super cute as well, hey they all truned out really cute even the one's on your friends blog.

Denise said...

Way cute pictures! I like the one of you all on the swings. What a fun idea.

laci said...

So so cute. I absolutely love the swing one. I want a little family to take pictures of! I always made fun of married couples who would send Christmas cards out with a picture of them and their dog...but I'm started to get really tempted. I better watch my words.

Ash said...

What a cute family you have. I love the pictures. I think this is the first time I've seen the twins... very cute!

Megan and Jon said...

She did such a great job, I love how everyones skin looks so Porcelain.

Megan said...

Hi Katie, Emmy says "Your family is so cute! I love the swing picture. I need to babysit your children sometime. They are adorable!"