Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog in a Book

My friend Tanna did this blog book through Blurb.com, so I tried it and loved the result. A few of you wanted me to post some pictures of it, so here they are. This book is an 8x10 size with the soft cover. The quality of the photos was really great and Tyler liked it a lot, so I think I will do one for every year. You can delete stuff you don't want and add anything you may have missed, and it was easy and so much fun to do. Best of all I didn't have to drag out any scrapbook supplies to do it! Plus, there are so many little, everyday things that I put in here that I never would have scrapbooked.


Front and back covers.








Just a few of the different layouts you can use.

9 comments:

The Bucks said...

I was sad that I didn't get to look at the whole thing, so I'm glad you put this on. I'm still debating what to do, but your book is really cute!

Jill said...

Thanks for posting it. my friends will be happy to see it.

Diana said...

Thank you so much for posting pics of your blog book. I have been working on some book with blurb and I was wondering about the quality of the pictures. I have a friend who does the digital books through a more scrap booky place but the quality of the pictures isn't very good at all. I love your book and I'm so excited now to work on mine. Your book looks really cute!

Tanna said...

Katie,
It looks great!! Isn't it sooo much easier than trying to scrapbook? Glad it worked for ya!

Nate & Emily said...

Hey Katie. Looks good and a great price. Thanks for posting my pics again! What a friend!

PS I just joined face book and thought I found you. Nope, now I'm linked to some Katie Godfrey I don't even know!

Darin and Joanna said...

That looks great! I will deffinitley have to try that. I love to scrapbook, but these days I just don't have that much time!

Megan and Jon said...

I saw this book, Tiff ran it up one day and I love it. Turned out so cute. When I do it I might have to call you for some support.

Jill said...

love the new paper!

Denise said...

I'm glad to see this, Jill told me so much about it. Now I just need to take more pictures of Ava and blog about them instead of ridiculous stuff. Then maybe I'd make a blog book.