Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Keep Scrolling...

Look out, I've done some major updating so make sure you keep scrolling to get in on our excitement around here. I've sworn off laundry during the twins' naps today, and am really feeling good about it.


We have some news to announce, NO, double NO (as Paige would say), to what you are thinking right now. Our news is a new job for Tyler, we have really been blessed and feel so grateful to have gotten this job. He got hired at Nucor Steel and starts on Nov. 10th, it will not be a huge change, but we feel like there is so much opportunity for growth at Nucor and they are such a great company to work for. Only a 15 minute commute during non-snow months over the mountain to work! Bad news for me is, bad cell-phone reception; he'll probably be glad for that one though.






I may not be posting for a while, so just know what I will be doing.


There is still more to come...
Feel free to stop by, it's bring your own rake:)

7 comments:

camigodfrey said...

cute posts, i am so glad tyler got the job, that is awsome, congrats! i love the crazy hair, i should have let you do kennadee's. thanks for giving up your husband so much lately so he could lay my carpet, i really appreciate all the help you both have been, i owe you guys, i can't wait to help you guys on your new house(someday, hopefully soon).

Megan and Jon said...

How awesome for Tyler. He can take the divide. You can take him lunch in like 15 mintues and stop by belmont on the way home. How wonderful.

madikay9 said...

that'sawsome that he got the job!! & wow u guys have a ton of leaves!

Jill said...

Don't rake them yet! I need to take my kids pictures in them for our christmas card.

Megan said...

YAY! I need to call you soon so we can catch up! Just blog and e-mail isn't cutting it. I am getting behind!

The Bucks said...

Congrats on the new job! At least you won't have arms like mine from raking up all of those leaves. I'm kind of glad that Brandon just mows ours up.

Payne Family said...

Congrats on the new job! I may have to come out with Jill for leaf pictures. We have none this year, good becasue no raking bad for cute pictures. Umm I am really jealous you found cute matching outfits. Gap? I love it when they match.