Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving




I know these pictures may bore you, but I always remember my dad taking pictures of this big event, so I have to get my camera out. In fact, Tyler actually got it out first which rarely happens around here unless he is making fun of my blog by saying, "Should we get a picture so we can blog it?" Rude. Anyway, Grandpa Frank would be proud of our jack-o-lanterns and the way Weston sticks out his tongue to concentrate. And if you think it looks unsafe for the twins to be on the table, it is because Owen soon found his head meeting the floor--I wonder who would have pushed him there????

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the one eyed monster pumkin. Poor Owen.

The Bucks said...

I've been waiting for your pumpkin carving post. They all look really good. I love Weston's tongue and Paige's handful of guts!