Wednesday, February 18, 2009

V-Day and Our Little Paige

I saw this one on my friend Sara's blog and I hope she doesn't mind me stealing it, but her blog is locked so I just wanted all of you to share in this joy of Valentine's Day with me. I reminds me of when I was at North Cache and they would sell carnations for the students to buy and send to each other. I never got one, secretly always wanted one, but I sure said nasty things about all the girls that went home with armfuls. I think this is the reason I want Tyler to do something, (mostly just take me to dinner), for Valentine's Day.



Here's what Paige has been up to, by the way, Stampin' Up ink lasts for days.









Just think they are cute. Tonight I took Anna with me to a baby shower and a girl there gave her a pink balloon she had her eye on, when she handed it to her Anna said, "Owie", as she pointed to the blue balloon. She is so sweet, she just knew Owen would want that one, so we took it home for him.

5 comments:

The Bucks said...

I've found that bleach takes off Stampin' Up ink really well, but the smell is not so nice. I hope she didn't do that while you were talking to me on the phone. Do you think that Owen would have thought of Anna if he had been with you? Probably not, that's just not how the male brain works.

The Bucks said...

I just went back and re-read the valentine. I missed the bottom line the first time, caught it on the second time, and laughed my head off. That's exactly how I used to feel on V-Day!

Anonymous said...

Ya I remember the flower gifts in school too. I always hated it to. I don't think I ever got one either. dang oh well. The sad thing is that My oldest Kaylee had that at her school this year so then you have to deal with it all over again with your kids.LOL

Jill said...

I never got a flower either. I think the same popular girls got them every year. boo.
I love that Nanna got one for Owie.

Jill said...

ps don't you ever watch paige!