Monday, February 9, 2009

Yes, January is Over!

Well, I don't have one new picture to post, but since it is February I need to move my old post down. And, I have now finished reading Jane Eyre and am going through withdrawals, the book consumed me and I wanted to do nothing but read. The twins have had the croup for a few days, which has now become a nightmare cold for all the kids. Hopefully we will soon get back to sleeping at night, In the meantime, I'll just be reading about Mr. Rochester, or watching him, since I had to buy the DVD's, and doling out the Tylenol. Right now all four kids are alseep, so I feel a nap coming on myself.



4 comments:

D,H,&E Cooper said...

Katie,
I loved Jane Eyre too. It was my favorite in High School, and I've read it at least twice since. It's crazy how much you hate Mr. Rochester and love him at the same time.

Jill said...

Is this the hot guy? I don't know I think they guy in Pride & Prejudice is better looking but I can't be sure until I watch the movies. You forgot to give them to me. I'll get them on thursday if it's okay. I have nothing to blog. Life is so boring about now.

Megan said...

I have got to read that book again. I didn't really love it. I liked it okay but didn't love it. Have you read pride and prejudice? Not the movie, they are not even close to comparable. Well, I had just finished that and it is my favorite of all time so that might be why. I will definately read it next.

The Bucks said...

I just officially added the book to my "to read" list. Since you guys have nothing going on, you should come and visit me!