Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick and Tired of Being...Sick!

There is not much peace around here lately if the babies are awake. They are both feeling pretty crappy and require being held nearly every waking moment. I was sitting on the couch trying to feed Owen this afternoon when I looked over and noticed Paige covering her ears (sort of) , I said her name and she didn't respond because she was asleep. She got tired of listening to Owen yell at me and covered her ears, then fell asleep--poor girl.

Owen and Anna enjoying some playtime together.


6 comments:

The Bucks said...

I hope Paige isn't coming down with something too. That is the funniest picture of Anna and Owen. You can tell which one is enjoying playtime and which one doesn't even want to be touched. When you get your scrapbook pages done, I want to see them.

Jill said...

I love this picture of the twins. That is how they are too. Owen happy just trying to sneek a huge in while Anna won't allow him to touch her. I hope you guys all get better soon. Are you scrapbooking????

camigodfrey said...

those pictures are way funny. Kennadee has learned the ear plugging thing too, it pretty funny. i hope your kids get feeling better soon, you need to come over and play and keep me company.

Megan and Jon said...

Oh Paige is so sweet, I need to take her for a day and let her and Olivia play..

The Bucks said...

I am inpressed with your new header. I can never get pictures to work in mine. I like how Weston and Owen are dressed the same.

Megan said...

So dang cute! I love your hair, it is the longest I have ever seen.