Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two Smiles At Once????

We went to Kiddie Kandids on Tuesday and got the lamest girl possible. The only reason we got these semi-decent pictures is because the manager came over and helped her. We will be requesting a photographer from now on. It is not worth the effort to get your kids ready if you get someone like "Megan" (if you ever get her, run).

I loved Anna's face in this picture.



This is what Weston did for me this morning, he asked me if he could rock the babies to sleep so I gave him one at a time and he got them both to sleep for me. What a great helper, as long as he can watch his new favorite show Brant let him borrow, "Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers" some of you may remember watching these after school when you were a kid, sadly enough I remember every episode.




4 comments:

The Bucks said...

That second picture of the twins is so cute! You can tell their personalities are completely different. Weston's hair is getting long. Tell him my favorite Rescue Rangers episode is the fabrege egg one.

Jill said...

The black & white one is the best. It really shows their personality. I think the pictures turned out good.

camigodfrey said...

those pictures are so cute, especially the ones of weston holding the twins, that is so nice when they can help out. that sucks you werent totally happy with your pictures, it's not like they are cheap! Plus it takes a lot of effort getting there.

The Bucks said...

I got a coupon for Enfamil formula today. Do you want it?