Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. "S" hooks, (starting at age 11 or 12 my mom always found us jobs--it was good for us, we would stamp crimps and hooks onto bungee cords with a big machine that was run with a manual foot pedal, they held seat covers on--at $5.00 an hour I was a rich middle schooler and all my siblings and I fought over the machine.)
2. Sweeper (worked at a school vacuuming and cleaning and mowing from age 14-22)
3. Babysitter of Allie Wallentine (helped put me through college, they were really good to me)
4. 6th grade language arts teacher ( I think that should be capitalized, but we better ask a teacher:)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Sabrina
2. How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Disney's Robin Hood

Four places you have lived:
1. Hyde Park, Utah
2. Smithfield, Utah
3. Clarkston, Utah
4. I don't have four, that's lame!

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. American Gladiators (mostly to see Weston's excitement and The Wolf--oh, Helga too)
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. Reba (sad but true--that show is dang funny)

Four places you have been:
1. Hawaii- (twice! Emily is there right now, jealousy.)
2. Las Vegas
3. Yellowstone
4. Lake Powell

People who email me (regularly):
1. Megan P.
2. Emily
3. Megan B.
4. Shalet

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dr. Pepper (does pop count?)
2. Ice Cream
3. Sloppy Joes
4. Any good bread

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my family in a cozy, warm cabin
2. A warm bathtub
3. Disneyland (never been, but would like to take my family)
4. Out to dinner


Four friends I think will respond:
1. Emily
2. Jill
3. Cami
4. Shalet

Things you are looking forward to this year:
1. Running outside (hopefully I can do it without my running coach, Megan)
2. The twins walking and talking.
3. Turning the furnace off and playing outside without coats and runny noses.
4. Getting a trailer and going camping a lot.

Now, I tag Jill, Cami, Mindy, Emily, Shalet, Megan K., and Marlaina. Answer all these honestly and tag whoever else you would like to, keep it going!

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

I forgot about "S" Hooks. I got paid less than you, how unfair. I'm glad that you are lamer than me and have only lived three places.
"Anna Begins" is my favorite Counting Crows song. Did you name Anna after that song? Because she does have a little risky behavior.

The Bucks said...

Erica wants an invite to your blog. Do you still have her email address?

Nate & Emily said...

another tag!!! Can I keep up? I was glad to see you tag Marlaina. If we just push her enough...You have had some pretty cool jobs Katie. Im jealous. Mine always involved cleaning up someones behind. ha! They still do!!! See, I was just in training for the next 20 years.